The best of my spring shoes right now! These are all my go to shoes, from sandals to heels. They range in price from $14 up to $80 but they are all worth it! Some of these I have had for years and they are all comfortable on my flat feet which is sometimes a pain (pun intended…haha) to find good shoes that fit me!
All of these shoes that I have are my normal size. I am wearing a 7 in each of these shoes so they all run true to size!
(Starting with the sandals on my feet then working my way around the circle clockwise)
- American Eagle Slides – $14.99 – Perfect for casual or dressier outfits. These slides are so comfortable. They have a super flat bottom without any padding so they wouldn’t be great for longer walks around the zoo or someplace but they are perfect for most other occasions! Comes in a few color choices as well. If you are in between sizes, I would SIZE DOWN 1/2 size.
- Roxy Bayshore Sneakers– $44.99 (but usually on sale for $34.99!) – By far my most comfortable pair of shoes EVER. These are the best for days at the park, zoo, museums – anywhere that you will be doing a lot of walking. I even wore these around Disneyworld for days without any complaints! Comes in tons of colors!
- Dolce Vita Sandals– $49 – These are my dressier option for spring and summer when I don’t want to wear heels. Perfect with dresses or casual outfits as well. The have a slight wedge on the bottom but no cushioning.
- Universal Thread Strappy Sandals– $15.99 – These are another one of my favorite casual sandal for spring and summer. Love this cognac color, it goes with everything!
- Target Peeptoe Booties– $32.99 – THE BEST! I wear these booties everywhere. They are my go to shoe for dressier occasions. So comfortable, stylish and affordable!
- Jack Rogers Platinum Sandal – $75+ – I have owned these sandals for years. Every few years I buy a new pair because they are that good. They are definitely an investment but they are so worth the cost, I promise!
- Walmart Sneakers – $14.88 – Here is another pair of the most comfortable sneakers! I had my doubts about these but they are amazing. I need them in all the colors!
- Walmart Footbed Sandal – $14 – These rose gold, Birkenstock dupe from Walmart are so great! They are well made and comfortable, all for $14! You can’t beat it!
Ok, there are my top 8 spring shoes! What is your go to shoe for the spring and summer? I would love to know!