Denim jackets are definitely a closet staple. I currently own both a medium wash and a light wash denim jacket. I chose this one to style today. It is the perfect basic jean jacket and runs true to size. Its affordable but also excellent quality and will last years. The best part of denim jackets is their versatility- you can take them from work to play super easily! Check out the 11 ways I am styling this denim jacket!
1. Striped Top, Black Pants, Snakeskin Mules, Crossbody Bag
2. V-neck Tee, White Jeans, Black Mules
3. Graphic Tee, Leggings, Sneakers
4. Tunic Top, Distressed Jeans, Leopard Slip Ons
5. Jumpsuit, Black Slip On Sneakers
6. Wrap Dress, Booties
7. Striped Midi Dress, Sandals, Crossbody Bag
8. Romper, Sandals, Backpack
9. Button Down Shirt, Distressed Black Jeans, Slip On Sneakers
10. Maxi Dress & Sandals
Hope you enjoyed my 10 ways to style a denim jacket!!
Check out some of my other styling posts here!